Monday, July 15, 2013

LEGO Store Bust

Zane finally filled up his sticker chart for his patch therapy this weekend and as promised we took him to get a new Lego set.  He really wanted to go to the Lego store and since I'm a fan of the store too - we agreed to take him there.


We were there yesterday morning just as they were about to open and we found the store completed closed down - black covering all of the windows :(  I called the # for the Lego store to see if maybe I was just at the old location and got a recording that said it was temporarily closed down due to some recent flooding the store had endured.  We were all bummed.



But not for long!  We headed over to Toys R Us and he picked out a lego set there and all is well and happy again!



No comments: