Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Year In Review - 2011

Before we say good-bye to 2011 and hello to 2012, here is our last year in review. I tried to only pick one photo from each month - that was SO hard! I failed for a couple months!!

JANUARY - Life at home with a newborn began - Landon's newborn photoshoot:

FEBRUARY - The boys enjoyed a little snow finally:

MARCH - Landon was baptized:

APRIL - Landon enjoyed his 1st of many Sounders games:

MAY (1) - Zane's 1st and most traumatic dentist appointment:

May (2) - First Annual Team Zane Beat the Bridge to Beat Diabetes Walk (over $9K raised!!):

MAY - not pictured - Josh survived Gall Bladder Surgery

JUNE - Josh, Zane and I attended our first Family Diabetes Camp where we met Olympic Gold Medal swimmer and Type 1 Diabetic himself: Gary Hall Jr!

JULY - Our first family camping trip:

AUGUST: Landon received his 1st haircut:

August - not pictured - Josh began his career at Boeing!

SEPTEMBER (1) - Zane enjoyed his first time at Wild Waves:

SEPTEMBER (2) - Josh and I attended our good friend Anna's beautiful wedding in Bellingham and had a night away from the kiddos:

OCTOBER - Zane turned 4 and had a Batman Themed Birthday Party:

NOVEMBER - Zane enjoyed playing Laser Tag for the first time:

DECEMBER - Landon turned 1!!

We had a wonderful year and can't wait to see what adventures and excitement 2012 has in store for us!!

No comments: