Anytime Landon gets his hot little hands on the Rubbermaid full of Hotwheels you would think that kid had died and gone to heaven. When Landon gets really excited about something he starts to "dance" or that's what I call it. He gets a big smile on his face and either starts jumping up and down (while holding on of course) or just going up in down in a "squat" like position while keeping his feet planted on the floor - whatever it is, its freakin' adorable!
Here is the best I could do at capturing his "dance" moves...
Here Landon is showing me one of his treasures...
And sometimes, he likes to eat his cars....each is to their own I guess!
And a couple of random shots having nothing to do with cars - but just because I find my boys cute:
Here Landon is having a face-off with Max - as you can see Max is very frightened!
1 comment:
I love the age/stage Landon is at right now. I think I say that about every stage, but the months right before & after turning one truly are some of my very favorites. Cute!
Post a Comment