We had his party at the Tacoma Children's Museum - the kids played in the museum for the first hour and then we headed down to the party room for the 2nd hour and had snacks, presents and cake! I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time!
Here are a few pictures from his big-day...I can't believe my baby is FOUR (or will be in 2 days anyway)!
Here is the table (just as I had pictured in my head!!) - and before anyone makes a comment, YES, I know the Z and the N are backwards, that's what I get when I have a 3 year old help me put it together!!


Kids playing in the museum:


Adults playing in the museum:

My baby:

PRESENTS!!:



Handing out his favor bags:

CAKE!:

An attempt at a picture of most of the kids:

Some of them showing off their capes:

Happy Birthday Buddy, I hope you enjoyed your party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment