Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1st Field Trip

Zane is taking his first ever field trip today with his daycare/preschool. His class his headed to Spooner Farms to pick pumpkins and have loads of fun! He was so excited this morning, I think he's most excited about riding in the van!!

I won't lie, I'm a tad bit nervous - I really hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle and they forget to check his blood sugar since he'll be running around a lot. I have faith in his teachers and know that they know what to do, but I also know they have 15+ other kids to also look after! I have said my prayers already and now just have to have faith and think happy thoughts because I know he is SO excited!!

I can't wait to pick him up tonight and hear all about it!!

Here is a picture of his cute self this morning before we headed out of the house.



*I just received a text message from a good friend of mine and her daughter's preschool class is at the same farm as Zane's today for a field trip (which I did know ahead of time) - and they found Zane!! She said he's doing great and she sent me this cute pic of Zane and Kennedi. I know she'll keep a good eye on him! Thanks Brenda, that text messages and pictures made my day!








No comments: