Monday, September 19, 2011

T1 Picnic

On Sunday the kids and I headed up to Golden Gardens park in Ballard for a picnic for Type 1 kiddos and their families. The rain was dumping that morning, so I was a little hesitant, but thankfully the rain let up and we ended up having a good time! Zane had a blast playing in the sand and Landon had fun being carried around like a joey kangaroo!









I think the kids were pretty jealous of the party going on at the shelter next door though...some kid was having a pirate birthday party and they had the real Seafair Pirates there, very cool! I saw them when we first drove in, so I made a u-turn and drove by them again slowly so Zane could get a good look, he thought it was the coolest thing ever! He really liked their pirate car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was that the T1 Connect get together? Any picnic with pirates around is fun. :)