Monday, September 12, 2011

Nine, Ten, Eleven

My good friend Anna married her soul mate Alex this past Saturday (9/10/11) and I could not be happier for them! This had to be the best wedding I've been too aside from my own! The wedding took place at her parents beautiful home overlooking the water in Bellingham. The weather was gorgeous and the bride stunning, it couldn't have been a better evening! Aside from watching these two lovebirds tie the knot, I think my favorite part of the night was seeing a ton of old friends from college, some I haven't seen in probably 10 or 11 years!

The wedding...




Now onto the reception:










Another great part to the night was when 180 Chinese lanterns were laid across the lawn and anyone who wanted to could go and light one and let it sail through the sky! I just had my poopy point-and-shoot camera by this time (the DSRL was sleeping in the car), so my pictures do not do it justice at all! It was a very awesome sight!

1 comment:

Amy said...

good pictures! I love how on top of it everyone has been - makes me feel like I was there, a little bit anyway!
You and Josh are adorable, the party wouldn't be the same without Michael molesting people
and, HOLY CRAP IS THAT TONY?!!
man, I miss that!