Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lazy Day

My days of maternity leave are numbered and I think for the past 9 weeks I've been off we've had something to do just about every day...I can't remember one day that we just stayed home all day! Since Zane is getting over a cough and Landon was still feeling a little poopy today after his shots yesterday and loooooong night last night I decided that today was the day we would just stay home and have a p.j. day! I'm so glad we did...I was able to accomplish a lot of laundry, scrapbooking and just plain ol' quality time with my boys! I am going to miss spending all day with them when I go back to work and I know Zane is going to have a really hard time going back to daycare (and a new daycare/preschool at that), but its something that will inevidently have to happen, so I plan to make the best out of the next two weeks!

Please note this is a VERY un-flattering picture of me, but I wanted to remember our p.j. day, so I captured it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Honey, you just had a baby two months ago - unflattering isn't an adjective that applies to a new Mama! Totally cute picture of all three of you. Enjoy the rest of your "leave"!

Anonymous said...

Love it pj/lazy days are a must every now and then. Looking good Mama I promise!

Keep it up!
Megan

Katie and Bob said...

Lazy days are the best and we should have them more often. I agree with Amy, you look great and when the kids are small, or any age for that matter, you cannot take enough pics!