Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Children's Museum

After our lazy day at home yesterday, Zane and I were rejuvenated and ready to go do something fun today! If you can't tell, I am not one who likes to just stay home, I like to always be on the go and thankfully Zane is the same way, so it works well...not sure what Landon likes yet, but due to his age he doesn't get a vote yet! I was stumped as to what to do today, so I put my thinking cap on and started looking around on the internet a bit and came across the Tacoma Children's Museum, since it is only about a 20 min drive for us and relatively inexpensive to get into, I thought why not! Packed up the diaper bag and kids quickly and headed down south. I've only been to a couple of children's museums and I will say this one is not my favorite, pretty small and not a ton of things to do, but Zane had a blast, so I guess it was worth our $6 admission!







His favorite room by far...this is where we spent most of the time there.




No comments: