Saturday, September 4, 2010

NW Trek

Since Zane was feeling a lot better today (thanks to the oral steroid and many nebi treatments) we decided to head out to NW Trek and I'm so glad we did! I haven't been there since I was a little kid and honestly didn't remember much from my kid trip there, so it was fun to go back and take Zane! We walked around and saw lots of animals and then took the 50 minute tram ride around to see the "wild" animals. We picked a good day to go as we were told on really warm days the animals aren't usually out as much and since today was a cooler day, they were everywhere! Zane got a little restless by the end of the tram ride, but did really good and took a nice 3 hour nap when we got home!!

I think these little guys (sea otters) were my favorite the entire day...so stinkin' cute and really put on a little show for us!








These guys are 3000 lbs and run 30 mph...I think I'll stay out of their way!


On the tram.




And the cutest "animal" of all:

No comments: