I have been wanting a DSLR camera for quite awhile and thankfully my husband knows his stuff when it comes to these things...so taking in
his knowledge and taking in the things
I wanted in a camera it was decided that the Nikon D5000 camera would be the one for me/us! So for Christmas and my birthday I asked for money to go towards the camera and after receiving some great monetary gifts from people and saving some of our own money we were finally able to purchase it tonight! The battery is charging as I type and I can't wait to get my hands on it and start learning all of its cool tricks! I plan on doing a few little photo-shoots (of my kiddo of course and some friends kids) here and there once I learn what I'm doing and I can't wait! Let the picture-taking begin!!
Cheesy picture of me I know...but hey, I'm excited!
4 comments:
That is a genuine smile on your face! Do you have Photoshop too? If you don't, I highly suggest it! Then you will be able to edit your photos too:)
Yes, Katie we have Photoshop...still learning it, but little by little I'll get it :)
I have the same picture of myself when I got my Nikon for Christmas! Best present ever! :)
what a great gift idea - for yourself! think i'll put it on my list for my bday in June. can't wait to see your fancy new pictures!
Post a Comment