Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smarty Pants.

My good friend Christina was watching Zane for me a couple weeks ago and she taught him what his mommy and daddy's "real" names were...she thought this would be useful knowledge to him if he'd ever get lost. Duh, why didn't I ever think of that! Anyway, this kid has a sponge for a memory and really only has to be told or hear something once and he's got it down pat. I thought I'd see how much he knew and I was shocked when I asked him when his birthday was and he replied to me right away with "Halloween"...to my knowledge I have never told him (I'm mean, I know) when his birthday was and so I'm not sure who taught him that one, but whoever you are...thank you!

Here is a little video (fuzzy reception again, sorry) of me asking him the following questions (and here are his answer too in case you can't understand him in the video):

What is your name?: Zane
How old are you?: Two
When is your birthday?: Halloween
What is your mommy's name?: Lisa
What is your daddy's name?: Josh



No comments: