Josh lost his job at the end of last month and if anyone has paid attention to anything going on in the world in the last year it is that our economy sucks and the unemployment rate is astronomical right now. Basically this was not the
best time to lose one's job and have to try and find another one! Well, 4 weeks from the day he lost his job he started at his new job!!! Josh is the newest technician at the Northwest Mini dealership in Fife!! The best part about this new job so far is that it is only a 10-15 minute commute for him
against traffic
! Guess who's in charge of making dinner from now on...haha!!! He really enjoyed his first day on the job and seems to think he'll really like it there. I'm so thankful that things worked out the way they did, although it was a really hard month financially for us, it was worth it in the end if he is happy where he works!
Here are a couple pictures from our celebration dinner tonight (thanks to a gift certificate)!


1 comment:
Lisa! We feel your pain but sometimes the best things come out of bad things. I am happy that Josh found something new and so fast. One month is really not that long these days (coming from me, I should know, I am a state Re-Employment specialist) and he probably enjoyed having a little rest. Congrats on the new job! xoxo, katie
Post a Comment