Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday.

Josh had to work today, so I took my friend Trina too the Sounders Game! She was so excited to go and I was excited to take her! It was a great game, smokin' hot sunshine glaring down on us, game tied at 0, but still fun to watch.



This evening my cousin Kendall, her husband Casey and their two girls Kaylin (5) and Makena (2) came over for dinner and a visit. They all live in Idaho now and we rarely see them (last time was Zane's birthday last October), so it was fun to catch up. I cannot believe how big the girls are getting! Zane wasn't feeling too good tonight, so went to bed early before I was able to snap a picture of him with his two cousins (I'm so mad that). Here are a couple pictures minus the little man :(



No comments: