Sunday, September 14, 2008

Walk, walk, walk away!

Zane is officially walking! He still prefers to crawl because he can get to his destination faster, but he is officially an un-assisted walker! Below is a video...let me warn you though, he does decide to throw a screaming fit mid walk, but you'll see he gets over it rather fast! Enjoy our little man!


6 comments:

Cori said...

Way to go Zane!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! I throw a fit when I have to walk too, Zane. I so understand. How funny :)

Katie and Bob said...

Congrats! I love the video and nice to hear your voice Lisa! I also love how he grabs the wall for a little extra support, that is cute:)

Lori said...

I love the 'first kiss' picture!! Adorable. Congrats to Zane for walking so early - what a superstar.

Anonymous said...

Awww!

Anonymous said...

I do believe I heard him say "mama"