On a regular basis I wear contact and only contacts. Probably once a month I grace the world with myself wearing glasses. I really can't stand wearing glasses for many reasons. I wore them yesterday (my one day a month) and some people at work commented that they liked them and asked me to wear them the next day and they would all wear theirs too. Ok, this brings me back to middle school when you and your friends would get together and plan what you were going to wear the next day..."ok, you wear your blue shirt and I'll wear my red one that is like your blue one"...remember those days? Ok, maybe that was just me and my dorky friends. Anyway, I did wear them today (but I will say as I write this, my contacts are back in!!) and some friends who don't always wear glasses (and some that do daily) wore theirs...we couldn't help but document the occasion, just for fun! Now they'll all have to wait another month or two before I sport the specs again!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, is that Megan DiCarlo? I wonder if she remembers me? Ha Ha Ha!!! Wink Wink!!!
Post a Comment