Monday, March 10, 2008
Busy Weekend
We had a fun-filled busy time this weekend. Early Sunday morning, Zane's cousins flew in from Idaho and he had never met them before, so that was fun. Later Sunday morning, Zane was baptized at church. He did so good, he didn't cry at all through the entire hour long service and when the pastor was putting the water on his head, he looked so content...I think he thought it was bath-time with his clothes on! I took today off since we still had family in from Idaho. I think it will be a surprise for him tomorrow morning when I drop him off at daycare since he spent last Thursday & Friday with me at work and all of this weekend and today! He hasn't had 5 days in a row with me in a long time! I enjoyed every minute of it and will miss putting him back in daycare tomorrow, but I know duty calls. He is already off into dreamland for the night, but I know in a few hours he'll wake me from my slumber for a snack! Oh, how I wish he'd sleep all night again (he used too but has totally regressed into getting up twice a night)! Here are a couple pictures of Zane in his baptism outfit (Josh calls him Mr. Preppy) and a couple pictures of him with his cousin Kaylin.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment