So my mom bought Zane the coolest shirt ever! The look on his face when I took this picture makes me think he already knows what it says and has already done the deed! I think I'm in for it come potty training time!
Isn't it funny when their expression matches up with what's going on? Andrew had a onesie that said "Ladies Man" and we have a picture of him on his tummy with one hand under his chin and he's got a half smile...it's as if he's saying "how you doin...?" :)
1 comment:
He is too cute! I love the shirt!!
Isn't it funny when their expression matches up with what's going on? Andrew had a onesie that said "Ladies Man" and we have a picture of him on his tummy with one hand under his chin and he's got a half smile...it's as if he's saying "how you doin...?" :)
Post a Comment