Sunday, February 3, 2008

Officially 3 mos old!

Zane is officially 3 mos old and he is getting to be more fun everyday. I do miss his days of being more snuggly, but I am enjoying his personality a lot more now. He is so much fun and so animated. At 3 mos he weighs in around 17 lbs and is over 2 feet tall! I don't have the exact measurements, but hope to get some soon. He is starting to talk like crazy...ok, most of you would call it "cooing", but I call it talking! He always seems to have so much to say...I wonder where he gets that! At 3 mos we have officially stopped swaddling him at night. I thought this would be a recipe for disaster; having him getting up all night again...but so far so good. Its only been 2 nights, but he's done great. At 3 mos he is also very interested in eating his hands! Its so fun to watch him watch his hands move in front of his face and then bring them to his mouth. I was afraid he would find his thumb, but so far so good...he tucks it in under his fingers and just sucks away on his fists! Here are a few pictures of him eating his hands as well as of one of his favorite nighttime routines...bath time!







1 comment:

Lori said...

What a cute "little" guy!! He beat Andrew by about 10 ounces... Nice work! :)