He also road in his stroller without the carseat for the first time this last weekend. We went down to the Home Show and decided to give it a whirl! He did GREAT! About an hour into it, he was done sitting though, so I put him in the Baby Bjorn and daddy pushed around an empty stroller! Man, this kid is getting too heavy for the Bjorn, but I kept reminding myself of the calories I was burning!
I am adding one more picture to this posting, its not a first, but a cute one! Zane and Josh are currently both passed out on the bed! Zane has a cold coming on and is not a happy camper today. He won't eat and won't sleep. I went to the grocery store and Josh held down the fort. He said that he screamed the whole time I was gone and then they both laid down and both fell asleep...I guess they both needed a nap! Quiet time for mommy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment