Thursday, February 14, 2008

LOVE Craigs List!

So last week we went to a friend's house and they have a baby who is about 3 weeks older than Zane. It was great because Zane was able to experience new toys that we don't have! Zane absolutely loved their playmat. He was content to play on it for a long time. I looked into purchasing one for him at Baby's R Us...it was a whopping $59.99. Now, I'm not saying my baby isn't worth that, but for a playmat are you kidding me? I mean, it is sort of my built in babysitter and I guess I'd have to pay top dollar for a babysitter...but that one better be human and I can leave the house! So I searched Craigs List and found the exact same play mat for $15.00!!! SCORE! I picked it up the next day. He loves it! I have never bought anything off Craigs List before, I think this might be a small addiction in the works!!



1 comment:

Katie and Bob said...

That's cool Lisa! Good little deal shopper! My neice, Sophie, has the exact same thing and it is her most favorite, prized possession!