Monday, November 16, 2015

First Snow!!

Continued...

I woke up around 7 a.m. yesterday when I heard Landon in the bathroom...he was barfing again. Poor kid.  He slept all night with no sickness and bam as soon as he wakes up - it continues.  I again got him set up on the couch and I'm happy to report that he hit the bowl each time :) it's the little things!

We didn't have time for sickness today (had to miss a 2nd birthday party due to it) - it was SNOWING!!  As soon as I told Landon it was snowing, he says "are you serious?", haha!  Yes, buddy I am.  He perked up enough to go out and play in it for about 20 mins after Zane woke up!








He sure looked good in these pictures...but the sick-saga continued for much of the day unfortunately. Then all of a sudden around 5 p.m. - he was over it and was hungry!  He ate two BBQ sandwiches and plenty of crackers...all stayed down and he even went to school today!  Woohoo!  So glad that was a quick one.  NOW, lets all hope, pray and cross our fingers that Zane doesn't get it; my worst fear!

You may notice my poor neglected rag-a-muffin child Zane wearing size 5 snow pants (he's a 10) and a too small jacket and tennis shoes because he doesn't have any snow boots.  It didn't phase him one bit, but I couldn't stop laughing at his high-waters, poor kid!  We didn't have ANY snow last year, there was no reason to go out and buy snow gear, so he had nothing.  Landon of course has all of Zane's hand-me-downs, so had no problem being prepared!  You'll be happy to know that I ordered Zane new boots, snow pants and a winter jacket and it all should be here this week - because they are predicting more snow next week; yahoo!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I just ordered Jaden new snow gear too. I love the color of Landon's jacket. I hope we have a snowy winter!