Sunday, October 25, 2015

PIG

If you are part of PETA or a vegetarian...you may want to skip past this post!  Josh has been wanting to smoke a pig in his smoker for quite awhile now...that quite of while came to fruition this past weekend.  A few of our neighbors went in on a pig for Josh to smoke...so after about a week of him defrosting in our garage refrigerator...he was ready to be smoked and devoured.

I really thought this whole ordeal would be very traumatizing for the kids...I was wrong.  It was more traumatizing for me!  The kids thought it was great...every last kid in the neighborhood who saw the pig from start to finish was enamored with it.  I on the other hand felt so sorry for this poor Wilbur...but apparently not sorry enough to not eat him...he was delish!

Great job Josh - I know you were nervous about this and researched for hours how to do it just right...you did fabulous!

Per the neighbors...this is now an annual tradition for us...oy.




No comments: