Wednesday, June 17, 2015

School's Out {for summer}

Woohoo - school's out for the boys!!!  This was always a day I looked so forward to as a kid - my boys seem to really just roll with it for now, but I'm sure as they get older they'll realize how cool summer break is over school!

I like to take photos of the boys on their first and last days of school just to compare how much they've grown over the year.  I'm really bad about taking the same photo each time...I wish I was better about making sure they were always standing the same spot and I in the same spot to get a good representation of just how much they've grown.  But since I'm not consistent, we will all just use our imaginations; mmmm-k?!

First up - my big 2nd grader now!  Oddly enough, I think he actually looks younger today than on the first day of school (probably b/c he isn't wearing his glasses and the sun was shining right in his eyes; oops).


Next up - my big Pre-K boy!  Landon did great his first year of preschool; we can't wait to see what Pre-K brings!  I can really see how he has grown between his two photos - still my baby though!



No comments: