Saturday, April 4, 2015

Egg Hunt

The boys had a fun 30 seconds this morning "hunting" for eggs that were laying in plain sight :)  It always amazes me how excited kids get for Easter Egg Hunts (I know I did as a kid too) - the darn things only last about 30 seconds before all the eggs are gone!  Of course we can do our own at home and hide them well so it takes longer, but at the organized events, they are always just laying out in a grass field.  Doesn't matter to me, they have fun and that's all I care about!  Thankful that the rain held off until after the hunt was over - that could've been miserable for us parents, haha!

You'll notice there are more pictures of Landon than Zane - they are in different age groups, so since Zane is older, I let him go un-accompanied, but obviously I stick to Landon like glue!  So that is my reason for more photos of my #2 - he's in my viewfinder at all times :)














No comments: