Sunday, November 16, 2014

Turkey Trot {2014}

The boys ran in the 1K Turkey Trot yesterday - it was so nice having a run that we could walk to the starting line from our house!  It started at Zane's school.  After the run there was a free pancake breakfast for all of the participants - the boys loved that!  Great reward to a cold morning run!  Zane has asked to do the 5K for the next run that is here (which I think will be St. Patrick's Day dash) - here goes!  Guess I better get my buns in gear so I can run with him!  Wouldn't feel comfortable with him running a 5K without me close by.

Landon loved his shirt and has asked to where it again today -
I guess I better be quicker about doing laundry!

Best photo I could get of Zane coming to the finish line!

Right after the race - not even breathing heavy!  Granted it was only .5 miles, but still - he booked it!

Landon finishing up the race!

No comments: