Saturday was a big day for Zane - I took him in for a little trim and he came out with no hair...well, very little hair! He decided it wanted it shaved off for the rest of summer! I was a little hesitant at first, but I must admit - I love it and so does he! He said he wants it this way forever - we'll see about that - but for now, it's totally fine!
After getting his hair cut we headed over to our friends the Dyk's to help break in their new house and backyard. Thankfully my kids have no problem making themselves right at home anywhere they go - especially if that somewhere has a pool in the backyard! Thanks for having us over guys and lucky you or maybe unlucky you that you live so close now...we may see you a lot more now :)






No comments:
Post a Comment