Monday, August 16, 2010

Boy or a Girl?

We had our much anticipated 20 week ultrasound appointment today! Everything looks great, the baby looks very healthy and has all of its parts in the right spot! Of course the most anxious part of the whole visit is finding out the gender of the baby. I'm going to let the big brother tell you what it is, so enjoy!


And here's a picture to enjoy.


Now comes the challenge of picking out a name for the little one!

4 comments:

Brenda Hall said...

Congrats! Congrats! CONGRATS!!!

You make cute boys. I am so happy for you guys. Congrats! I cannot wait to meet the littlest Alexander boy!

Katie and Bob said...

Congrats you guys! Lisa, you are quickly becoming outnumbered!!!

The Alexander's said...

I am 100% out numbered Katie...even our cat is a male! Its ok though, I love my boys and I'll love this one just as much!

Amy said...

yay! happy for the healthy news on top of another boy!! good thing you have all the stuff a little guy needs already...whew :)
congratulations!