Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 Years Hitched...

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! I don't know where I'd be in life if you weren't in it. I am so glad that God brought us together back in 1996-97 when we were lowly Freshman both living in Hitchcock Hall at CWU! I can remember right after we started dating telling my roommate (and good friend) Jen that "I was going to marry that guy someday"...there were definitely times during our 5 years of dating that I wondered if that would really be the case, but we perservered, had faith in each other and in love and in the end I was right...I did "marry that guy"! I will never forget the Christmas morning in 2001 that you asked me to marry you and August 3, 2002 when we actually tied the knot. Our wedding day stands out in my mind as one of the happiest days in my life and stands out as one of the best parties to this day that I've ever attended (nice to be able to say that about our own wedding)! Thank you for the best 8 years of my life and I look forward to many more down the road. Thank you for making me a mother, something that I have wanted to be since I was a little girl. Thank you for being a wonderful father to Zane and to the little peanut growing inside of me now...both kids are SO lucky to have such an attentive, loving, caring, diligent daddy. Thank you for helping me be the best person I can and always standing beside me in any crazy idea I might have. Most of all, thank you for being YOU.



And just for fun...here I am at 18.5 weeks.

2 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

Cute pictures!!

shauna said...

Wow! Its been a while! You look beautiful by the way. So glad you two are so happy. I love you both! Can't wait to see you guys, happy anniversary =)