Zane
enjoyed his first MLS match last night!! It definitely isn't the same going to the game when you have a toddler in tow...a very busy toddler that is. Zane was not too keen on sitting on our laps for the game, most of the game was spent with me standing up on the platform above our seats and letting him run around. We have some friends who also have season tickets and they bring their toddler every time...he is a little less busy than Zane though, so will actually sit for the entire game! We met up with them at 1/2 time and Zane and Bashir ran wild!! I'm thinking this may have been Zane's 1st and last match of the season...I kind of like to actually
watch the game! We'll see though, I might forget how much of a challenge last night was and let him go again. Its funny how sometimes we so easily forget things like that!! He really did good all things considered and we really did have a good time. It helped that we WON!
Walking to the game from the car...quick detour to the water fountain!

Watching some kids play a little pre-game match!

Watching the band come down the street.



Zane & Bashir at 1/2 time!

Right after we scored our first goal!!

Heading out of the game...in his jammies!

He's looking back to the stadium thinking "oh, I hope they let me go again sometime"! Ok, so he's really just avoiding the camera, but I can make up his thoughts if I want to!
1 comment:
That looked like a fun day and cute pics too!
Post a Comment