Monday, May 18, 2009

Beat the Bridge 2009.

Zane and I took part in the Beat the Bridge walk again this year and again we were blessed with beautiful weather! Zane didn't want to sit in his stroller for the entire 4 miles this year so that was more of a challenge for me when I had to carry him! He did manage to keep content in the stroller for at least 1/2 of the walk, so it worked out in the end. Zane was signed up to do the Diaper Derby, but it was nowhere near starting on time and we had to be somewhere that afternoon so I had to make the call to skip it. I am sure glad I did because traffic getting out of the U district was horrendous and I can only imagine how much worse it would've been if we would've waited longer! It was a fun trek and I'm sure we'll be back to do it again next year!








No comments: