My good friend Christina is thinking about having her daughter's 2nd birthday party at The Bouncy Place so we took the kids there on Saturday to check it out and see if it was where she did indeed want to have the party. The place is really cool, probably 10 different bouncy "houses" to play in, some bigger than others. I think Zane is still a little too young/small for this place, he sort of got "lost" in the crowd of bigger kids and had more fun playing with a bouncy ball than anything else. He'd do better if it was rented out for Brooklyn's party and only 25 small kids were there I think. Anyway, he had fun nonetheless and I must admit, I had fun too! Its a lot more of a work-out than I had imagined though that is for sure!
1 comment:
Cute pictures! I have always wanted to try out that place but I always forget about it, thanks for the reminder:)
Post a Comment