Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Best Night Ever!

Ok, so I know this blog is really supposed to be about Zane and new adventures that go on in his little life and I know you really could care less about me and the adventures I have in my life...but please give me a chance to bore (or maybe excite) you with a recap of my night last night!

November 22, 2008 will go down as a day in history for me! It is the night that NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK came back to Seattle after 15 long years of being out of the limelight! OMG, I cannot even tell you good of a concert it was!! I was one of the biggest NKOTB fans back in the day and I never gave up on that boy band from the 80's! They are back!!!

There are a few changes and similarities from the last concert I went to when I was 13 to the one I went to last night now that I'm 30.

First the similarities:
The guys are still very hot in my opinion!
They still put on a killer show.
The Tacoma dome was full of screaming girls.
I went with a couple people who I had gone to the last concerts with.
They sang the same ol' songs.
I was still able to fit into my NKOTB jacket from 1989.


Now the differences:
The Tacoma dome was filled with screaming women.
There are more sexual inuindoes/gestures in there songs now (or maybe there were then too, but I was too young to know what they meant).
There was alcohol sold at the concert.
I was old enough to purchase the alcohol.
They have a ton of new songs that are just as great as the old ones.
Jordan took his shirt off (OMG).
T-shirts are now $45 instead of $15.
Concert ticket was now $75 and not $25.

I could go on forever, but instead I will give y0u this time to stop laughing at and making fun of me and take a minute to look at the great pictures from one of the best nights in my life!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, this was an event of a lifetime!!! I will never forget the security guard telling me at the end of the night that we were less in number than the Hannah Montana concert but WAY louder. I pity any one that missed this night in history.

Jeannette said...

I'm tearing up laughing at you. But it kind of makes me love you a little bit more. Did you ever get their Christmas album? I can still recite the words to Funky Funky Christmas...

Andrea said...

Such a fun night!!! 30-something women acting like we were 13:) I hope they do a summer tour as they eluded to as well. . . 'cause I am so there! Thanks for checking out my blog, do you mind if I link you?