Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rainforest Cafe

I took Zane to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner tonight. Once a month 2 of my girlfriends and I get together for dinner, although we normally do it at each other's houses. This time we decided to go out (and invite another girlfriend along), it was a fun change up to our ordinary lives! The kids seemed to really enjoy the place. I'm hoping the next time we go back we can sit closer to the animals that give a show, we were a little far to see anything, but we could hear it!!

Behaving himself at the table (thanks to a toy I have that suctions to the table top)!


Brooklyn all smiles!


Enjoying his first chicken nugget (excuse me Dinosaur Nugget)!


The kids posing out front for a quick picture for the paparazzi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna went there for the first time about a month ago and it is ALL she has talked about the last month!