We just returned from a quick trip to sunny CA. Josh had a training for work down there, so Zane and I tagged along. Zane and I hung out at the beach and pool while Josh was at "school"! We had a great time. I was really worried about the plane rides, didn't want to be the mom on the plane with the screaming child (we flew by ourselves w/o Josh on the way down)! Zane did absolutely FANTABULOUS! I couldn't be more proud. On the way down he slept for about 45 mins and then awoke in a great mood. For some reason he found the guy sitting next to us hilarious. Zane was busting out laughing at this guy for a good 45 mins. A deep down belly laugh. Most of the plane was cracking up at him, you could hear him all over. I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. Thankfully, the guy was good natured about it and found it funny himself!
We didn't do anything too exciting accept hang out and relax. We were able to see one of my sister's, Shauna. It was her first time meeting Zane so that was cool!
Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures of the lil' man!




1 comment:
Wow, that was great to have a nice person to sit next to on the plane! How fun that you and Zane were able to go with Daddy on his training:)
Post a Comment